Looking for Clemson HR?
For all University-wide Human Resources policies and procedures, visit the Office of Human Resources at Clemson University.
Human Resources provides assistance with HR policies and procedures, recruiting and staffing, on-boarding of new employees, timekeeping/payroll processes, leave administration, and employee relations. Our goal is to enhance the University by attracting, retaining, and rewarding top talent.
Clemson University offers an impressive benefit package and other resources to best serve the needs of you and your family. For more benefits-related information, visit the following pages.
- 2020 University Holiday Schedule
- Employee Referral Program
- Understanding your Leave
- Work-Related Injury Procedures
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)-Deer Oaks
- Employee Tuition Assistance
- Did You Know? Upcoming Events….
- Little Known Employee Benefits
You may find opportunities for Professional Development here.
Information about the Libraries’ employee recognition program and Employee of the Year award can be found on this page.
Kronos is the timekeeping/leave tool used by Clemson University. Kronos handles time accurately, consistently, and fairly across the campus. For information on using Kronos, visit the Clemson Kronos Information page as well as the following:
Student employees and their supervisors will find the following pages helpful throughout hiring and other processes.
- Commemorative Bookplate
- Employing Students: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Student Employee Handbook
- 2020 International Work Calendar
- Student Employment FAQ
The Office of Human Resources launched an employee referral program through Employeereferrals.com on Jan. 17, 2017.
The University is hiring, and now Clemson is in a position to reward its employees for leveraging their extensive networks to secure new Clemson University hires.
Clemson University’s Office of Human Resources (OHR) will launch its new employee referral program on January 17, 2017. Throughout 2017, OHR will be partnering with Employeereferrals.com to offer this award program to Clemson’s employees in an effort to expand, improve and diversify the University’s pool of applicants.
How the Program Works
- In the event that an eligible Clemson employee refers a new hire into an FTE position, that Clemson employee will receive a one-time, lump-sum award of 500 dollars.
- Employees can leverage Employeereferral.com’s social media tools to share job referrals throughout their networks.
The following are policies and procedures that are specific to the Clemson Libraries. If you are looking for University-wide HR policies and procedures, visit the Office of Human Resources at Clemson University.
Are you new to the Clemson area? Visit these links for more information about life in upstate South Carolina.