Items (state property) that are no longer needed, damaged or at the end of their life cycle may be declared surplus items.
Procedures for declaring surplus items for review:
- Fill out the surplus form using this link Surplus Property Form Blank If the form opens in Word, click on the “Open with different viewer” button in the top right corner and select Adobe Acrobat for a fillable form.
- Include Dept Name (University Libraries), Department Number (3001) Location of property (Room #, Bldg) Reason for Disposition (X), Your Name (person submitting form) & Date.
- Skip down to the table and list quantity, description and condition of property. (decal # if applicable)
- Click the submit button and an outlook email will appear. Please DO NOT send it to Surplus! Change the recipient and send it to Teri Alexander (email@example.com) for authorization (authorized signature line) and to request a pick up of the items (please note in text field). Small items will be handled internally by student employees. Larger items will be moved by a contract vendor, when authorized by management.
- Once authorized, a Facilities team member will be in contact to arrange the pick up details.