Clemson University offers an impressive benefit package and other resources to best serve the needs of you and your family. These benefits include annual and sick leave, paid University holidays, retirement, health, dental, vision, and life insurance, workers compensation, Deer Oaks Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and others. Benefits are handled through the Clemson University Office of Human Resources, and questions can be directed through the Ask HR portal. You may also contact OHR at the Administrative Services Building located at Pearman Boulevard, Clemson, SC 29634-5337. The main number is 864/656-2000.
For more information on the various benefits provided to employees, please consult the Benefits and Well-Being page within the Office of Human Resources website. https://www.clemson.edu/human-resources/benefits/index.html
- 2020 University Holiday Schedule
- Employee Referral Program
- Understanding your Leave
- Work-Related Injury Procedures
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)-Deer Oaks
- Employee Tuition Assistance
- Did You Know? Upcoming Events….
- Little Known Employee Benefits