When and Where: 1:30 – 3:00pm, Cooper 401A
- We are currently making good process on the discard portion of our journal move. We expect that to be completed by the end of June.
- Furniture is being moved or removed on third floor to prepare for the renovation.
- The Juvenile collection has moved to 301. It’s still a work in progress – if it remains there we’ll want to update the carpet and paint, etc. Check it out and see what you think.
- Search updates
- OER Survey Results (Guest: Y. Wu)
- Overview of Libraries Master Planning process
- Debrief – Black water leak and communication
- Updates – Research I Process, Library Budget Build for FY20, Fundraising
- Policies for Revision – Communication Plan for Changes in Hours, Lobby Signage (PSC), flyers
- Follow-ups: Staff Lounge changes, office needs