When and Where: 2:00 – 3:00pm, Cooper 401A
- Lots of Open Education Events this Next Two Weeks. Visit https://libraries.clemson.edu/news/2019/02/19/open-education-events/ for more information.
- We are one of the sponsors for this Saturday’s TEDx Clemson in the Watt Center. Visit https://www.ted.com/tedx/events/32787 for more information.
- Next Monday, March 11, Learn Travel Tips from Clemson Abroad staff at 11:15 – 11:45am in the East Learning Commons.
- Clemson Give Day – April 3, 2019! http://www.clemson.edu/giveday/
- Social Media account plans (D. McEntire)
- Library Hours Week of March 23 – 24 due to Electrical Outage (T. Alexander)
- Update on Collections Moves (Guest: Chambers)
- Follow Up: 10 Days to Have Your Say (Review documents, attached)
- Follow Up: Library Depot Name
- Discussion of exit interview summary (sent via email Monday, March 3)
- Brainstorm ideas for improvement to interdepartmental communication (Part I)
- Other topics?
- Updates – Research I Process, Diversity Plan, Library Budget Build for FY20, Fundraising
- Policies for Revision – Communication Plan for Changes in Hours, Lobby Signage (PSC), flyers
- Follow-ups: Staff Lounge changes