Clemson House Online Exhibit

Clemson House Online Exhibit

Clemson House officially opened on November 1, 1950. It was one third of a massive project that developed out of the need for additional housing for Clemson College faculty and staff, as well as a place for campus visitors to eat and spend the night. Eventually, the building became a dormitory. Four decades of students,(…)